Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Challenge #75 - About a Boy


Hello everyone! Its Tuesday... challenge day! This week's challenge is always a favorite of mine. Might be because I have four boys; well, five if you count my husband.
Yes, that's right... our challenge this week is to create a card or project for that little boy, husband, brother, father, etc. in your life.

Our design team created cards using one our most popular 6x6 sampler packs; Echo Park Paper's Little Boy collection.

Just take a look at this wonderful inspiration!

Sheri



Kadie



Joni





Claudia



Piali


* * *
We can't wait to see your creations; I am always looking for "boy" inspiration. Just link up your project using our little froggy friend below by February 20th at 9:00PM EST.


Before we go, I just wanted to remind you that there is still time to sign up for our first ever Customer Blog Hop. Just click HERE for details and to sign up.

Hugs,
Claudia and the Design Team
* * *

* * *

6 comments:

  1. I love this challenge, and need to make a card for my brother's bday - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOYS??? I'm in trouble, I have 3 girls. lol I have some nice paper I jut got from you that I can use for boys... now who to make it for? Just for fun I guess. I love what everyone created, so much talent! Claudia, I love that you used so many pp with the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son laughed! He saw many cars on the cards.:)
    Hope I have time to make one to him. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so very kid and especially boy card challenged this was another fun one :) thanks to the dt and other players for the great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls, lovely challenge. DT wok is lovely too. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Girls!

    This is my first post here! yay! I'm late to post my card in the challenge but I wanted to share with you my card.

    http://papelitosycuentos.blogspot.com/2011/02/chico-peligroso.html

    Beautiful cards! You did a great job girls! Looking forward for next challenge! ;-)

    ReplyDelete