Friday, January 7, 2011

YAY,,,Winner Time!!


Happy Friday Everyone!!
Hope you enjoyed the hop and had fun looking around the new 

Did you see all the Yummy papers and goodies!?!??
If not, Hop on over and see Claudia's new digs!!

Before you go...Who wants to know who the hop Prize Winner is???

She is a fabulous friend and a super sweet supporter of C&Co 
AND our lucky randomly drawn winner:
Kimmarie Baker said...
I love hopping and looking at new designs. They are so cute!
Congrats Kimmarie!!  
I'm so happy you won!!  _______________________________________ I also wanted to announce the Top Card for the last Claudia and Company Monthly Challenge Our special winner is the adorable and super talented sweetie: Victoria Baker
  
Congrats Victoria!!
Thank You for joining us!!
I loved your fresh and clever take on the Spotlight Technique!!
 
Please Contact Claudia with your email address & to claim your digi prize. claudiaandcompany [at] me [dot] com
Our winner will be given 2 digi stamps from C&Co.
Yipppee!
Have a Fabulous Day Claudia and Company Friends!!
Hugs and Blessings - LORi BOYD

3 comments:

  1. Yippee! Congratulations to our winners. Thank you so much for playing along with our Spotlight challenge and for hopping along! I'll be looking out for your emails. Hugs, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! Double excitement at the Baker house! I am so happy! Victoria is super excited that she won her first contest! I am having trouble letting her leave comments on blogs because it keeps showing up under my email for blogger. I have to fix it over the weekend. Thanks for hosting a great hop and a fun and new challenge for Victoria and I. I will send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok after that long post about Victoria not being able to comment, my above comment went under her name. lol Anyway Thanks again for the digis. Victoria is deciding on which ones she would like. I am so happy to win Lori's new kids on the block! :)

    ReplyDelete