Monday, January 10, 2011

Tag It With Love...WINNERS!


Oh, its been such a pleasure to see all the wonderful creations that were entered for our debut challenge here at Claudia & Company.

Here are your Top Three:


Marjo's adorable treat bags!
Check out the amazing job of embossing...




Becky's fantastic card. I just love the contrast
on this one and the use of ribbon on her tag.





Tracy's humorous card with its wonderful coloring.


And our TOP CRAFTER of the Tag It With Love Challenge is...


CRYSTAL!!!

For creating this awesome CD gift box and tag. I love the way her tag is the focal point of her project...really fun and super cool!


We have new Top 3 and Top Crafter badges! Click on the blog badges tag at the top to grab yours.

We have a new challenge for you beginning tomorrow at 10:00 AM. Stop back and take a gander at the truly amazing projects designed by the Paper Craft Team.

SMiLES!
GWeN & the PCT

7 comments:

  1. Whoopee! Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top three! This was such a fun challenge and I really enjoyed creating this card. Big congrats to Crystal, Becky, and Crystal! Fantastic projects ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects ladies. Congrats! Love the cd with the Kenny K tag. Victoria and I made tag it cards, just didn't have time to get them in. I will hopefully be updating our blogs to share anyways. I just love to play for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW Thanks SOOOOO MUCH!!!! I really really enjoyed this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, It's me Marjo, thanks for picking my treat bags. But, my name's not Crystal...lol Could you fix please....

    Thanks, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek! So sorry about that Marjo! Its fixed. Thank you so much for playing along with us. Hugs, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I just missed this last challenge...lol Time just gets away...

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work!!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete