Thursday, May 12, 2011

Guest Designer Project Showcase: Jamie Cripps (Day 2)

Hello! Welcome back to day 2 of our guest designer showcase featuring projects by Jamie Cripps!
Today we have a layout and card to show you created with Bella Blvd.'s Sophisticates papers and embellishment papers.





I love how The Twinery's Bakers Twine colors coordinate nicely with these papers.




These handmade paper flowers are beautiful, don't you think?

Jamie, thank you so much for guest designing for Claudia and Company. Your creations are stunning, and I am so grateful to have had the chance to work with you.

* * *

Before we go, I'd like to let you know of a weekend special.
From time to time, I create specials based on family events. Well, it is my husband's 52nd birthday tomorrow (the 14th), so in honor of that...
I am lowering our Free Shipping on U.S. orders over $75.00.

Today through Monday, you will receive free shipping on U.S. orders over $52.00.
If you are outside the U.S., please email me to receive a code for a 15% discount on your order of $52.00 or more (claudiaandcompany [at] me [dot] com).

This would be a great time to stock up on all those fabulous mid season releases. Take a peek at our NEW IN MAY category; it has grown quite a bit in the last couple of days.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Have a wonderful {crafty} weekend!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. I adore anything Jamie creates, she's fabulous and The Twinery twine adds such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete