Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Claudia and Company Challenge: CAS Card

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be able to play along with this week's challenge; lately, I have been making lots of CAS cards, so I couldn't wait to get a few minutes to make one. I just had to create a card using October Afternoon's 5 and Dime papers; the colors are so beautiful. I punched out the butterflies using my favorite Flutter By Fiskars punch. Then I just adhered them with 3D Dots to give the card a little dimension; I think you just have to when you are using butterflies.


I used October Afternoon's new Playtime Sticky Keys to create part of the sentiment within the butterflies; I just love how this worked out. The stamped sentiment is from our own So Random Sentiment Set.


Another first for me... making a card this size. It will fit perfectly in a No. 10 envelope.
Please stop by our challenge post HERE to take a peek at all the wonderful cards our designers created; can't wait for you to play along as well.

Hugs,

P.S.
Take a peek at our

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea! I am not a CAS girl, but I'll give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete