Friday, January 21, 2011

Be My Valentine: Part I

Happy Friday Friends!!

It's Sheri here today to share some adorable cards from the design team using the Newly released Mary Jane & Todd Puddle Jumpers!! They are super sweet and perfect not only for your Valentine projects but any project you may be working on!!


Images©Lori Boyd


Claudia and Company Design Team

______________________________

Lori

Kadie

Krista

Pam (January GD)

Sandra
Sheri

Tori
Tracy

Gwen

Nicole

Please join me back here next Friday for some more Sweet eye candy!! I promise...you won't be disappointed!!

Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable and the samples are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cool! I'm up here with some very super talented designers. I'm so flattered. Love all the sample designs, they look really wonderful!

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete