Saturday, December 24, 2011

Thank You for the Adventure!

Hello everyone! Claudia and Company is now officially closed. I can't believe that day is here. I wanted to share a couple of things with you before I officially sign off from this blog as well.

First, a little something I found on the internet; I just had to share it with you because it is so fitting.

(Disney's Movie Up)

Yes, thank you all for the adventure; I could not have done it without you! And yes, I added the "we will" because that is what we are looking forward to: our new family adventure. God is leading the way, so I know it will be great.
Thank you for your wonderful support, prayers, and words of encouragement.

I also wanted to share a new place I created for me; my new personal blog. It is named after my three favorite things! I hope you will join me there. I look forward to sharing future creations and little updates of my family.

And last, but certainly not least...

Merry Christmas!

God bless you!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you are closing, I always loved buying things from your store. Best wishes to you and your family in the New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this picture is from the film "Up" which I love. Best Wishes. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. May your adventure treat you well and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you as well!

    ReplyDelete