Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We're Back... With a Little Inspiration


Hello everyone! I hope you've had a wonderful summer. I don't know about you, but my family and I had quite the summer: trips to the zoo, birthdays (lots of them), pool time, an extreme makeover of our house (all done in 10 days, with the help of two 20 yard dumpsters), a road trip to Texas, and a little bit of everything in between. Now we are getting ready for school to start on September 6th. Phew!

I have the most supportive design team. The gals took the summer off (the C&Co. blog) along with me; I know that they too, enjoyed summer with their families. Thank you, sweet ladies.

I am happy to be back with some inspiration from our amazing design team.

Joy
Papers: SEI Moonrise

Jodi

Kadie

Piali

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,

P.S.: Take a peek at our

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! Good to hear you are all enjoying the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer has flown by! As much as my son wants to return to school, I am not sure he wants to have a 'curfew' again!

    ReplyDelete