Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Little Card Making Time with Its the Little Things

Hello everyone. Happy Wednesday. Hope your week is going well. I am still busy, busy here at Claudia and Company. The new products just keep coming. I just found out that Webster's Pages will be arriving this week, and October Afternoon's 5 and Dime is shipping to us this week. They'll be available on the store website in the next day or so. Yippee!

In between all the busy-ness, I had a little card making time, and I couldn't wait to share this card with you. I just love the colors. I used papers from the new Fancy Pants collection Its the Little Things; I love those little postmark images. The layout was inspired by a card I saw on the Thinking Inking blog. I used the new Stampavie image Antoinette and Bessa Go For a Stroll by Sarah Kay; she looks like she's a traveler, doesn't she? I love this new line; the gals are so stylish and sophisticated. I stamped her on that new XPress Blending Card by Copics. I added a little coral satin ribbon, and finished it off with a button from the Its the Little Things collection and tied it together with a little Charcoal Bakers Twine. The sentiment is Claudia and Company's So Random Sentiments Set Up/Down Edition; I didn't have much room left for one, so the vertical sentiment worked perfectly.


Thank you so much for stopping by.

Have a wonderful {crafty} day!
Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty! I got my order today!!! Speedy delivery - thank you. I am so happy you posted this card since I order this paper line and twine. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete