Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Claudia and Company Challenge: Recipe



Hello everyone! Its challenge day at Claudia and Company, and I am just excited as can be to be able to join my wonderful design team in this week's challenge. This week's challenge is a recipe, and I certainly can't wait to see what you "whip" up!



This week, the designers and I worked with American Craft's super cute City Park papers. I just love these papers; they are so fun and cheerful. This week's recipe calls for 1 tag, 2 buttons, ribbon, and a sticker. I created a tag out of white cardstock, rounded the edges, and adhered the May Arts checkered ribbon with my Tim Holtz tiny stapler. The super cute sticker is from the Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious cardstock sticker sheet; and finally, the 2 buttons are City Park buttons. I made a little pocket out of the City Park papers, and adhered that to the Bazzill Bling Cardstock that I used as the base; love how it gives it a little shimmer.

Would you like to see what the rest of the team created? Just click HERE!

Oh, and just a little reminder that our first ever Customer Blog Hop is this Friday, the 25th. We are super excited, and can't wait to get the hoppin' party started. There is still time to sign up if you'd like to participate. Just click HERE for all the details; sign up ends tomorrow.

That's it for now.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment