Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Challenge #73 - Unique Fold


Welcome friends! We are so happy your are here. Its challenge day here at Claudia and Company.

This week's challenge is to create a card using a unique fold like joy, gate, z, tent, shutter, stair step, or any other unique fold you'd like to use.

The design team worked with My Minds Eye super cute BeLoved collection this week. I just love how this paper can be use for Valentine's Day projects, as well as everyday projects.


SHERI


JONI


PIALI


***Our very special February guest designer***
KADIE

Inside Views


We are so happy to have you join us this month Kadie! 

Now put your thinking caps on! We can't wait to see what you create. You have until Sunday at 9:00PM EST to link up your projects to our little froggy friend below.

Again, if you are applying for the DT and wish to have this project considered for your application, be sure to type DT ENTRY next to your name in the submission field.


Hugs and Smiles,
Claudia and the Design Team

* * *




2 comments:

  1. hhmmm Does an easle card count? I am dying to learn that one. I even have a tutorial saved in my favorites. I am sure I can think of something. This is a real challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet samples! Great coloring ladies and such a neat paper combination you all used.

    ReplyDelete