Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Claudia and Company Challenge: Recipe

Hi everyone! See, didn't I tell you you'd be seeing more of me. heehee. Didja catch my card in last week's challenge? Thought I'd blog about my card this week, but first let me tell you about our challenge this week; its a recipe!

Recipe Ingredients:
2 sheets of dp
3 buttons
1 image
at least 1 piece of decorative trim






I had lots of fun making this card. I can't remember the last time I used one of Webster's pages bloomers; I love purple, so this bloomer was the perfect choice for me. I used our showcase papers of the week, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Enchanted collection. I just love her style; Liz is such an inspiration! The purple paper is actually the backside of the little strip of DP I used under the bloomers. 












The image I used is one of our recent releases by John Grutta, Butterfly Swirls. I colored them with my Spica pens; the picture doesn't do the sparkles in the pens justice, but I was able to take a close up that did a pretty decent job. Topped it off with three Basic Grey Kioshi buttons, and a sentiment (Hugs) from the Claudia and Company So Random Sentiment Set, which I traced with the clear Spica pen.









Thank you so much for stopping by today; I can't wait to see your wonderful creations.
Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment