Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Its So Hard to Say Goodbye... So I Won't.

Hello Friends! Its a bittersweet time at Claudia & Company this week. We say good bye to our wonderful and talented design team... our very first design team, here at Claudia & Company.
Sandra, Donna, Jen, Tori, Risa:
I am so very grateful for what you have done for us; how you brought our beloved Puddle Jumpers to life is beyond what Lori and I imagined. The 1st of every month was like Christmas for us... couldn't wait to see the new Puddle Jumpers through your creations! I won't say good-bye because I know we will see each other around this wonderful blog world; I certainly hope you will come back and play with us sometime. Thank you, thank you , thank you! You will always be the "original" fab 6 designers of Claudia & Company. 
In case you are wondering, the fab 6th designer is our very own Lori Boyd; she is also our Design Team Coordinator. 
I leave you today with a few wonderful creations our DT made recently. Aren't they amazing! I'll be back tomorrow to introduce you to our new design team; more wonderful talent joining our team.
Have a happy crafty day!







3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards ladies. You really bring those little PJs to life.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I have loved this dts creations with the Pj's!! Cant wait to see the new DT.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally catching up on "life" and just wanted to say thanks so much for everything gals!! I so enjoyed being on the kick off team for you two and will be watching in anticipation each month for the newest PJ's! CYBER {{{HUGS}}}}

    ReplyDelete